Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance and Amendments
We make every effort to ensure that information on this Website is free from error, its Content and services are provided in good faith on an "AS IS" basis, and to the best of our knowledge, the Content is correct. We do not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or outdated information contained in this Website.
3. Registration Obligations
Registration may be required with this Website in order to access some parts of this Website, which in such case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested. If and when you register with this Website, you must keep your registration details confidential. You are responsible for any access to this Website using your registration details, even if another person uses your registration details to access this Website. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration and access.
5. Your Conduct
You understand that you may encounter Content on this Website which you may find offensive or objectionable. We assume no responsibility for any errors, omissions or Content that is posted or appears on this Website.
You agree not to use this Website to:
* provide in any manner any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, menacing, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, illegal, stalking, libelous, obscene, offensive, objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, hateful, racially, ethnically, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this Website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine;
* intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws, rules, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, or statutes, or any such action that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability;
* provide or otherwise make available any Content that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary right or any moral right of any party.
* harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, providing, or otherwise making available Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
* impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your association with any person or entity;
* forge, manipulate identifiers or otherwise seek to disguise or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
* collect or harvest any information about other users from this Website;
* infringe on a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
* use this Website and any Content in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising without this Website owner’s written consent.
6. Intellectual Property
All Materials, Content and functionality on this Website, including design, artworks, illustrations, text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, video recordings, the selection and arrangement thereof, are protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws, and belong exclusively to Patrick Olave, unless they are logos and trademarks depicting third party subjects in our artwork, in which case they are property of their respective owners. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered in certain parts of the world.
Materials on this Website may not be copied, adapted, reproduced, distributed, printed, republished, modified, including removal of signature, logo or copyright device, be used for commercial purposes or financial gain without the prior written permission of Patrick Olave. If you’d like to use any of the Materials or Content on this Website, please contact the owner, Patrick Olave,
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this Website, its services and Content provided is at your own risk. It is provided to you "AS IS", and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that this Website and service, including electronic transmissions, receipt authorisation, lodgements or other dealings whatsoever with electronic documents or mail or any other data, or the use of automatic language translation service and currency exchange service in connection to this Website, will be accurate, error-free, reliable, of any quality, uninterrupted, secure, virus-free, timely, that the Content is safe for download. You understand and agree that we do not provide any professional advice and the use of such information is at your own risk and without our liability.
9. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profit, donations, loss of data, whether in an action in contract, or otherwise, arising out of, or any way connected, by displaying our Website, or from the Content contained, or the inability to use our service, or by the use of our service, services, reviews or commentary. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on, or accessed through this Website. We reserve the right to amend, modify, suspend or discontinue this Website, including temporary or permanent removal of any posted information by you.
10. Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in respect to this Website, its Content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this Website or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
11. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately.
12. Governing Law
This Website’s Terms are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
13. Miscellaneous Information
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this Website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
By accessing this Website, you acknowledge acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must leave this Website now.
Last updated: 29 December 2018